Hello from the beautiful Jurassic Coast in the UK and welcome to my first blog on Blogspot.com.  I run a free podcast and YouTube video channel that promotes the areas creative talent to a growing world audience with great podsafe music, local interviews, podcast promos, sketches and more. You can subscribe to the podcast using iTunes and see my exclusive video interviews with local authors at www.youtube.com/Zzippster. I also developed a great free mobile/browser app to go with the shows and videos. Email me if you want to find out more. On this blog I hope to feature Weird stories from Dorset and maybe even cover scientific breakthroughs and stories from the UFO/Bigfoot/Odd stories from around the World If you have any stories or ideas for the blog you can contact me by using the shows email zzippshow@gmail.com or calling my comment line at......"......"...... You can get featured on the show by calling that number also!  Keep in touch...who knows where this will go.....

Comments